This characterizes the software solution
Enterprise Service Management stands for ITIL®-certified value chain & process automation with full focus on the end user.
The Service Catalog and Self Service Portal give you the freedom to innovate in IT. Users order their services themselves. Your supervisors and, if necessary, IT managers only need to approve these orders in freely definable workflows. Provisioning is fully automated via your Unified Endpoint Management (UEM), Client Life Cycle Management (CLM) or Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solution, whether Matrix42 or a 3rd party solution.
With the Service Desk, you react constructively to malfunctions (incidents), analyze the causes of problems (problems; root cause analyses) and orchestrate changes or enhancements (changes).
Configuration Management keeps all services, software, devices and their consumers, including their dependencies, up to date thanks to persistent discovery. License and Contract Management ensure compliance and cost transparency.
Matrix42 Enterprise Service Management (ESM) is the orchestration layer that helps you evolve from a cost center to a profit center.
Your added value at a glance:
- Flexible deployment – available as a cloud, on-premise or hybrid solution.
- Service processes in all departments without media breaks.
- Easily create and price IT and non-IT services and automate the compliance process.
- Use future technologies such as artificial intelligence and chatbots in the service desk already today.
- Significantly reduce costs and effort in service billing through process automation.
- CMDB always up to date thanks to persistent discovery method.
- Easy customizability and extensibility of applications, forms and workflows while maintaining update security using integrated drag & drop technology.
- Significantly increase the productivity of your users with one APP for all services.
- Monitoring & Event Management
- Incident Management
- Service Request Management
- Problem Management
- Service Catalogue Management
- Service Level Management
- Capacity & Performance Management
- Availability Management
- Service Continuity Management
- Information Security Management
- Change Enablement
- Relationship Management
- Deployment Management
- Release Management
- Knowledge Management
- Service Financial Management
- Measurement & Reporting Management
- Service Configuration Management
- Supplier Management
- Pro Benutzer (Abonnement).
- Pro Gerät (Abonnement).
Available License Models
- Named User License
- Desktop License
- Enterprise License
- Concurrent License
- Public Cloud (Switzerland, Germany, Azure data centers, dedicated Matrix42 data centers)
- Private Cloud
Available operating Models
- on premise
- Public Cloud (Germany)
- Public Cloud (International)
- Private cloud
Where is the software used? - References
More than 5,000 customers – including BMW, Infineon and Carl Zeiss – rely on Matrix42 and manage over 6 million workstations worldwide with its workspace management solutions.
Do you need help? - Support
Matrix42 offers the right solution for every customer with a 3-tier support model.
- Basic support including hotfixes for critical cases and remote incident analysis.
- Newsletter on product updates.
- Access to Matrix42 Service Portals.
- Support hours Mon-Fri, 08:30-17:00.
- Advanced Support including hotfixes for non-critical cases, remote installation of updates.
- Remote System Health Check.
- 20% discount on product training.
- Support hours Mon-Fri, 07:00-20:00.
- Premium Support with personal support by Technical Account Manager, prioritized processing, consultation before updates.
- Support for operating and comprehension questions.
- Active monitoring of Matrix42 applications.
- Use of long-term maintenance versions.
- Round Table: Exchange with Matrix42 product management.
- Support hours Mon-Sun, 00:00-24:00 (24/7), otherwise Mon-Fri, 07:00-20:00.
- German, English.
- via the portal, by phone, by mail.
Always up to date - training courses
Matrix42 offers its customers a wide range of training options:
- Standardized training for all Matrix42 products at the Matrix42 Academy.
- Personalized training through Matrix42 Professional Service – on-site or remotely.
- Training offered by Matrix42 Competence Partners.
- Regular free webinars on current topics.
- Webinars on current product releases.
- Matrix42 KnowledgeBase and HelpCenter.
- Matrix42 Community.
Elbinger Straße 7
60487 Frankfurt am Main
YOU NEED HELP WITH TOOL EVALUATION?
Software solutions are important for the successful implementation of service management processes in practice. The right tool ensures that people accept and can apply the processes. Take advantage of our years of experience and absolute neutrality when it comes to evaluating the right ITSM or PM software solution.