Free test access:
This characterizes the software solution
ky2help is characterized by highest flexibility in terms of parameterization and process design. Consequently, the modern service management is widely used by companies for IT and enterprise service management. It can be operated either as On Premise or SaaS. The key differentiating aspects:
- “Click and go”: live in the shortest possible time.
- “CRM-like”: All relevant information at a glance, efficient handling.
- “All-In-One”: Comprehensive solution from a single source – uniform, consistent solution/operation.
- Incident Management
- Service Request Management
- Problem Management
- Service Catalogue Management
- Service Level Management
- Information Security Management
- Change Enablement
- Release Management
- Knowledge Management
- Service Financial Management
- Measurement & Reporting Management
- Service Configuration Management
- Supplier Management
The license model is based on the number of core and professional users.
- Core User: More than 15 process activities per month.
- Professional User: 1-15 process activities per month.
- Users (e.g. customers) who only initiate processes are license-free.
Available License Models
- Named User License
- Enterprise License
Optionally as On Premise or SaaS (Private Cloud) – Datacenter locations are available in the EU and EEA region.
Available operating Models
- on premise
- Private cloud
Where is the software used? - References
Public administrations, SMEs to large corporations from all sectors in the D-A-CH, Liechtenstein and South Tyrol region.
Do you need help? - Support
Support channels: chat, phone, email and the customer service portal (ky2help®).
Support language: German
Support hours: Standard SLA 8×5, on customer request also 24×7 (Premium SLA).
Always up to date - training courses
Standard trainings & individual trainings for project team, agents and administrators.
YOU NEED HELP WITH TOOL EVALUATION?
Software solutions are important for the successful implementation of service management processes in practice. The right tool ensures that people accept and can apply the processes. Take advantage of our years of experience and absolute neutrality when it comes to evaluating the right ITSM or PM software solution.